The Blacksmith Inn on the Shore is nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan in the charming village of Baileys Harbor, Wisconsin.
From Chicago and Milwaukee
- Take I-94 W toward Milwaukee
- go 91 mi
- Continue on I-43 N - go 102 mi
- Take the WI-54/WI-57 exit 185 to Sturgeon Bay/Algoma - go 0.6 mi
- Bear right at WI-54 E/WI-57 N
- go 12 mi
- Continue on WI-57 - go 27 mi
- The Blacksmith Inn on the Shore is located at 8152 Highway 57, Baileys Harbor
Discover the exquisite beauty of the Door County Peninsula and Washington Island. With over 300 miles of scenic shoreline dotted with bustling harbors and quiet coves, Door County offers a wealth of water-based recreation. Sandy beaches, sailing, cruising, boating, fishing, boat rentals, charters or a unique car ferry ride to Washington Island are just a few ways to enjoy the sparkling waters of Green Bay and Lake Michigan. Pristine scenery combined with hundreds of artists and galleries, acclaimed music and performing arts truly make Door County a distinctive arts community.
> Plan Your Stay in Door County